Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Birthday Blog So Read It

Thank you for all the texts, messages, party emojis, phone calls, Skype calls, nods of approval, sweet whisperings (those were from my husband) and over all celebratory atmosphere that you filled my day with.  I'm sure you all want to know how I pull all this awesome off.  I'll tell you since most of you are my juniors now and you have to listen to old people.

I strive for perfectly effortless.

Like this happy lady. 




But when it comes down to it I really feel like life requires a great deal of effort and I end up looking like this guy.






My real birthday happened when I was 14 which only makes me 19 so take that mathematics! No longer am I a slave to perfection or the heavy burdens of this world that cause contorting of the face.  I am a child of God.  If anyone or anything tells you that you can reach heaven by following rules and getting as close to perfection as possible than they are wrong.  You will quickly end up like ugly face guy.

It's all because of this.






Come to Jesus.
Love,
Rachel














No comments:

Post a Comment